[SOLVED] Why is BO Cold War using all my memory out of nowhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2020
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAQlKJcYHx31mBLELXNkHVN_ZxKJBSX1/view?usp=sharing

For the past 2-3 days, Cold War has been using up all my memory when this was NEVER an issue before. It will get to 100% then my PC will slow down, frames drop, and will just freak out. Any idea why? Is it on my end or is on the games end? Never had an issue with this before until this game, Warzone I play fine but this one is the only one that it happens on. Sometimes it will and other times I can play fine with no issues and memory usage being like at 40%...

Solution
I am seeing high gpu usage from your windows desktop manager, it is notorious for eating up memory and not showing it, you also have 8 windows open in firefox, memory used there too, anti malware using memory up, and your game may be fighting all these for memory as well. Try changing your windows performance setting to programs, close a few backround programs and see if things clear up.
I am seeing high gpu usage from your windows desktop manager, it is notorious for eating up memory and not showing it, you also have 8 windows open in firefox, memory used there too, anti malware using memory up, and your game may be fighting all these for memory as well. Try changing your windows performance setting to programs, close a few backround programs and see if things clear up.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.