[SOLVED] why is creative cloud using 360 GB of storage on my (C:) drive?

RSDS1227

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2016
Windows 10 ver 1903. 1 TB (C:) drive is almost full and the Adobe CC files are the problem using 359 GB of space. I have uninstalled the app but the files remain. I tried to right click delete but with so many files explorer couldn't complete the task. I also tried to move files to an external HDD, still explorer couldn’t finish task. I want to get rid of everything CC related and start over. Then I need to know why this happened.
Thank you for any help,
Rich

Solution
Select the files, hold down the Shift key, hit the Delete key, answer yes to the "Permanently Delete these?" question

Sit back and relax, Even if file manager goes to 'Not Responding' it's really still working.

Adobe typically uses a cache or scratch disk and unless you set it to someplace else it will default to using the installation location.

popatim

Titan
Select the files, hold down the Shift key, hit the Delete key, answer yes to the "Permanently Delete these?" question

Sit back and relax, Even if file manager goes to 'Not Responding' it's really still working.

Adobe typically uses a cache or scratch disk and unless you set it to someplace else it will default to using the installation location.

Solution

RSDS1227

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2016
Thank you, that is exactly what I finally did. It took over 5 hrs but I now have all my disk space back. Now to download LR & PS without getting all the extras!!!????