zeph2234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
So this issue has been going on for a good 3 weeks now. I came home one day and started talking to my friends on discord and after about 2 hours my keyboard was extremely sticky. My keyboard was a little dirty so I thought I would go ahead and clean it. After cleaning it for 4 hours and putting the keys back on they had felt fine and I thought that was the problem. Only to start playing Fortnite and 5 minutes into the game I had to leave because my mouse had gotten extremely sticky along with my keyboard. I wiped down my mouse and keyboard to no avail. After two days of trial and error my hands started to become extremely sticky to the point where I could touch any object and it would stay on my finger for about a second and fall. I am extremely frustrated and have tried everything I can think of. I have went over them with a slightly damp towel, a wet wipe, Rexal Alcohol Prep pads with 70% Isopropyl alcohol, and even a dried smooth towel. I have let my hands soak in hot soapy water for 7 minutes, put gloves on, and scrub my gear. Nothing works and if I don't touch my gear my hands aren't sticky after I scrub them off thoroughly. If I touch my keyboard or mouse and don't wash my hands afterwards, it travels! It got on my phone case which It was surprisingly easy to wipe off. It only stays on my keyboard and mouse. Both are new with me getting my keyboard about 2 years ago and getting my mouse less than 6 months ago. My keyboard is a K70 RGB Rapidfire and my mouse is a Razer Deathadder Elite.

TRENDING THREADS