Question Why is Glorious such an under-rated gaming peripherals companies?

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
This company has some of the best reviews on their products but I never hear anyone talk about them. They released the Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse that weighs in at 67g (insane for FPS players), has a good sensor, nice RGB, and it costs $49.99. Then if you go look at their keyboard, you can get them in full 104 key, 87 key, or 61 key, and it comes with a pack of 120 different keys included with the options to select basically any key switches you could want and it is only priced $59.99 (extra key switches add cost). They also have a variety of accessories like hand crafted Ash wood keyboard wrist rests and a attachable headset holder and a few other nicely designed products. And all the products seem to be reasonably priced based off all the customer satisfaction reviews on the products. So that brings me to the original question; why do we never hear anything about this company? Is it a new company? I just wanted to make a discussion on this brand, and hopefully shed some light on it for anyone who is looking for some good peripherals and other gaming accessories.

D

Deleted member 14196

i might get that modular keyboard... wow, you can interchange mechanical switches, so you could customize EACH key to your gaming specs., also repair is a snap if it ever is needed. neat.

i might get that mouse too for home, well both for home, my razer stuff is boring... lol someone else in the family could use my Razer Black Widow Ultimate (Cherry Blue sw) and Deathadder mouse

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
i might get that modular keyboard... wow, you can interchange mechanical switches, so you could customize EACH key to your gaming specs., also repair is a snap if it ever is needed. neat.

i might get that mouse too for home, well both for home, my razer stuff is boring... lol someone else in the family could use my Razer Black Widow Ultimate (Cherry Blue sw) and Deathadder mouse
I know the keyboard options are amazing for that price point. So many different switches to chose from, and like you said, you could have certain keys with certain switches based on preference. This company is making moves. They also have a mouse bungee for $15.99 that I might pick up. It makes it so you cable doesn't drag on the surface of your table/mousepad. It basically just makes your mouse feel wireless.

I feel like I am a salesman for Glorious lol but they really do need to get some more light in their direction. Customer support is supposed to be easy to work with, everything I've read about this company has been good.

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
Yea I'm buy the Tenkeyless keyboard with the Gateron Blue switches and the Aura key caps. I'll probably end up getting a mouse too but I feel like they will probably release some new models very soon so I'm going to wait a bit. In the meantime, I do think I'll pick up one of their Mouse Bungies to prevent my Death Adder Cable from dragging.

This company has some of the best reviews on their products but I never hear anyone talk about them. They released the Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse that weighs in at 67g (insane for FPS players), has a good sensor, nice RGB, and it costs $49.99. Then if you go look at their keyboard, you can get them in full 104 key, 87 key, or 61 key, and it comes with a pack of 120 different keys included with the options to select basically any key switches you could want and it is only priced $59.99 (extra key switches add cost). They also have a variety of accessories like hand crafted Ash wood keyboard wrist rests and a attachable headset holder and a few other nicely designed products. And all the products seem to be reasonably priced based off all the customer satisfaction reviews on the products. So that brings me to the original question; why do we never hear anything about this company? Is it a new company? I just wanted to make a discussion on this brand, and hopefully shed some light on it for anyone who is looking for some good peripherals and other gaming accessories.

The keyboard is actually over $100 once you select the switches and keycaps, it's not "extra" switches, you need to pick what you want installed on it.
Mouse is interesting with the weight reduction but pricing is about normal, you can find several good gaming mice for $50 and keyboards in the $100 range. My HyperX keyboard with Kaleh Silver switches was a bit over $80 at BestBuy, the keyboard from the Glorious PC Gaming Race site with the same switches is $110.