Question Why is GPU not being detected?

Aug 12, 2022
So I moved my computer to my living room to connect it to the ethernet and then moved it back to my room. When I started up my PC in my room, I noticed that most of the games I was running were extremely laggy which was unlike usual. When I did a benchmark test(User Benchmark test), everything ran smoothly, except it said my GPU was missing. I unplugged the GPU and plugged it back, checked the PCie cables were in and restarted my computer. However my games were still slow, and user benchmark still said I had a missing GPU. Could someone please help me? By the way, this is on a computer I built myself, and it has been functioning well for about 3 months. Also, the GPU fans are spinning while my computer is on, even though it says not detected.

View: https://imgur.com/a/slOQX8Z

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, I don't know how to use MSI afterburner, or how to change the detection level in RTSS. Also, I tried downloading 3D mark and running a test to see if I get the same problem, and it says:
No compatible benchmarks found
Please make sure you have compatible graphic cards and drivers installed.

Aug 12, 2022
Update: I downloaded the drivers. However, now absolutely nothing is working on my PC, except for chrome. Any app I try and run won't work, and it will give some kind of error. The benchmarks crash when I try to start them up, and task manager freezes and says not responding when I try and close the frozen apps. I got this problem on a PC I built 5 months ago, and I had to completely build a new one(with new parts), as no one was able to help me out. Could someone please help me as I know none of my parts are bad, and I really don't want to build a new PC

Aug 12, 2022
Nevermind, I realized that i plugged my HDMI cable to my CPU instead of GPU. This is also what I did last time, but no one told me my problem so I ended up building a new computer.

Reactions: Avro Arrow