Why is it so hard to do business with Dell

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

You still don't understand the basics. Not paying your bill and having a
limit on your card or not having a limit on your card are two completely
different animals.
We have no limit on our card. Failing to pay our bill will not result in a
limit, it will result in being charged interest and penalties, and very high
ones at that.

You really don't have any knowledge of credit and debit cards, how they
work, and how to properly use them, do you?

"Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message
> In article <421D4D06.E5E48A32@ddress.com>, notan@ddress.com says...
>>

>>Linebacker wrote:
>>>
>>> In article <iraTd.19438$eK2.11289@fe07.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com
>>> says...

>>> Absolute outright lie! You have a limit
>>
>>American Express.
>>
>>No limit.
>>
>>Notan
>
> don't pay you're bill then you've reached your limit go jump on plane fly
> around the world stay in luxury hotels guarantee you'll be stopped cold
> somewhere along the way

"Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message
> In article <421D4D06.E5E48A32@ddress.com>, notan@ddress.com says...
>>

>>Linebacker wrote:
>>>
>>> In article <iraTd.19438$eK2.11289@fe07.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com
>>> says...

>>> Absolute outright lie! You have a limit
>>
>>American Express.
>>
>>No limit.
>>
>>Notan
>
> don't pay you're bill then you've reached your limit go jump on plane fly
> around the world stay in luxury hotels guarantee you'll be stopped cold
> somewhere along the way

You have this much money and you don't understand Amex?

I've put $150K on the card in a month -- no worries.

> Except you're totally unqualified.
>
> The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.

Meaning that personal attacks is your only
way for you to bring arguments defending DELL.

What a piece of a geek!

"Giovanni Azua" <bravegag@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Except you're totally unqualified.
>>
>> The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.
>>
> Meaning that personal attacks is your only
> way for you to bring arguments defending DELL.
>
> What a piece of a geek!

Hey, I've always wanteds a rubber roon..

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Linebacker wrote:
> In article <TQdTd.132$Om7.72@fe02.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com says...
>

>>He made several assumptions and we all know the "daffynition" of "assume".
>>
>>As you say, he assumed that Dell would split the charge.
>>
>>He also assumed that everyone has a daily limit(not so)
>>
>>He assumed that Dell and his bank would cooperate to correct the error he
>>made in assuming the two above assumptions.
>>
>>At some point the individual has to except some responsibility for his
>>finances. He should have ensured that his limits(daily and otherwise) were
>>sufficiently high to make the planned purchase. He did not. Then, after the
>>fact, and after repeatedly denying that the limit he placed on the card
>>himself was the root cause of the problem, he went into the bank and raised
>>the limit.
>>By then it was too late.
>>Go Figure.
>>
>>BTW, that in way excuses Dell for not fixing their on line order web page.
>
> Hey morons the martter has nthing to do with daily limits had dell fulfilled
> their implied promise and obligation to bill under their own agreed to terms
>
> You people are morons and I don;t need to up my daily limits they;re just fine
>
> you'll never understand the point that Dell makes it harder for consumers to
> use their online ordering and their glitch causes undue delay in fulfilling the
> order.
>
> And Dell repeatedly submited the authorization request time after time. They
> did receive authorization they just didn;t take the funds from the account and
> jammed it up so it doesn;t matter if the daily limit was 1500 or 15,000 they
> would still repeatedly submit thier request over and over...another glitch
>
> in fact they attempted to lie out of the 1158 dollar charge they put on last
> friday morning.... siad it wasn;t there but I forwarded them an email i got
> straight from the bank proving it was. So there you have it you don;t know
> what you are talking about and Dell lies!

This is what happens when young men play football without wearing
helmets. Please help!!

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Giovanni Azua wrote:

>>Except you're totally unqualified.
>>
>>The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.
>
> Meaning that personal attacks is your only
> way for you to bring arguments defending DELL.
>
> What a piece of a geek!

You a Janis Joplin fan?

English not your first language?

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Tom Scales wrote:

> "Giovanni Azua" <bravegag@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Except you're totally unqualified.
>>>
>>>The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.
>>>

>>Meaning that personal attacks is your only
>>way for you to bring arguments defending DELL.
>>
>>What a piece of a geek!
>
> Hey, I've always wanteds a rubber roon..

Same hear

;)

In article <jGfTd.9489$d42.3603@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...

>Giovanni Azua wrote:
>
>> Hi Linebacker,
>>
>> "Linebacker" wrote in message
>>
>>>Obviously you do not understand the problem. Of course the
>>>sale would have been stopped due to the daily limit.
>>>

>> It is very simple, if they were able to understand
>> your problem they would not be working for DELL as
>> Dellbots right now, but doing something smarter.
>>
>> I was thinking about writing some kind of article
>> "Guide to deal with Dell without putting your mental health
>> at risk"
>
>Except you're totally unqualified.
>
>The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.

BLOW ME

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Linebacker wrote:

> In article <jGfTd.9489$d42.3603@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...
>>
>>Giovanni Azua wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Linebacker,

>>>It is very simple, if they were able to understand
>>>your problem they would not be working for DELL as
>>>Dellbots right now, but doing something smarter.
>>>
>>>I was thinking about writing some kind of article
>>>"Guide to deal with Dell without putting your mental health
>>>at risk"
>>
>>Except you're totally unqualified.
>>
>>The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.
>
> BLOW ME

Ah, back to that. Have you had difficulties maintaining intimate
relationships with women?

Have you *ever* had an intimate relationship with a woman?

Have you ever *seen* a naked woman (in person, dirty photos don't count)?

In article <GTjTd.35712$a96.4408@bignews3.bellsouth.net>, tomtoo@softhome.net
says...

>"Giovanni Azua" <bravegag@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Except you're totally unqualified.
>>>
>>> The asylum called, your rubber roon is ready.
>>>
>> Meaning that personal attacks is your only
>> way for you to bring arguments defending DELL.
>>
>> What a piece of a geek!
>>

>Hey, I've always wanteds a rubber roon..

to go with your rubber wife?

In article <qbeTd.275$xz7.42@fe02.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com says...

>You still don't understand the basics. Not paying your bill and having a
>limit on your card or not having a limit on your card are two completely
>different animals.
>We have no limit on our card. Failing to pay our bill will not result in a
>limit, it will result in being charged interest and penalties, and very high
>ones at that.
>
>You really don't have any knowledge of credit and debit cards, how they
>work, and how to properly use them, do you?
>
>"Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message

>>>American Express.
>>>
>>>No limit.
>>>
>>>Notan
>>
>> don't pay you're bill then you've reached your limit go jump on plane fly
>> around the world stay in luxury hotels guarantee you'll be stopped cold
>> somewhere along the way

maybe not haven't used them for 15 years...... haven't had to. Don;t require or
need credit. I do know that at some point uinder some conditions AmEx will
stop you from charging amounts on your card , so yes there is a limit, you just
aren't aware of what it might be - My ex GF used to word for them in Ft
Lauderdale

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Linebacker wrote:

<snip>

> maybe not haven't used them for 15 years...... haven't had to. Don;t require or
> need credit. I do know that at some point uinder some conditions AmEx will
> stop you from charging amounts on your card , so yes there is a limit, you just
> aren't aware of what it might be - My ex GF used to word for them in Ft
> Lauderdale

Yo, word!

In article <45eTd.236$bF7.211@fe02.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com says...

>Not to mention numerous others.
>
>This self appointed expert on managing money doesn't even have the basics
>regarding credit and debit cards, what their limits are and how to properly
>use them.
>
>"Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message
>>> In article <iraTd.19438$eK2.11289@fe07.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com
>>> says...

>>> Absolute outright lie! You have a limit
>>>

>> You should quote better. Irene said she had a card with no limit, I
>> didn't.
>>
>> Can't grasp the whole 'using a computer' thing, huh.
>>
>> Of course, she's right, as I too have a card with no limit.
>>
>> Ever heard of American Express?
>>
>> I could buy your mythical house with mine.
>>
>> Tom

any you twit can not understand the basics of Dell's onlineordering system and
why do they repeatedly submit amounts for authorization after htey already have
such authorization

In article <7pfTd.9481$NL1.853@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...

>Lineacker wrote:
>
>> In article <4E7Td.29665$Rl5.21547@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
tomtoo@softhome.net
>> says...
>>
>>>"Lineacker" <linbacker@linxmail.org> wrote in message

>>>If you have only $635K in the bank and paid cash for a $500K home, then
>>>you're not very good with managing money, are you.
>>>
>>>Irrational
>>
>> ROFLMAO! Jealous? Actually I am very good with managing money and I have
>> excellent credit.
>
>Right, you have excellent credit. You're an excellent investor,
>definitely. 3 minutes to Wapner!
>
>> I won't even list my investments.
>
>No, no, please, dazzle us with your Buffetian investing acumen.
>
>> I think I'm doing rather
>> well. Better then 75% of the interest paying slaves. I don't use credit
ever.
>> The debit card is simply my check book adm I am perfectly comfortable with
the
>> limit at the time I opened the checking account.
>
>This concept is foreign to banks large & small in the NC regios.
>

>I'm beginning to think Linebacker played too much football without his
>helmet.
>
>:)

lol

In article <FlfTd.9480$yR1.6242@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...

>Lineacker wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> Don't use credit cards yet have over 635K in the bank, a new $500K home paid
>> cash for and I have a 1500 limit at my instruction when I opened the
account.
>> No credit problems ever, have excellent credit Nuff said!
>
>That's not such a big deal, e.g., I have 4 credit cards and have over
>$1,270K in the bank & a $1M home owned free & clear.
>
>IOW, it's not the CCs that make the difference.

but I still have more.........

In article <WufTd.9485$aZ1.6518@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...

>Linebacker wrote:
>
>> In article <7b9Td.22407$%%1.12504@fe06.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com says...
>>

>>>Yes, and you did it AFTER you initiated the order and AFTER you checked that
>>>box..
>>>Can you comprehend-------"IN ADVANCE"
>>>Then you would not have had to check the damn box, which is what started all
>>>your problems.
>>>
>>>And I'm the one that's "------- stupid"
>>
>> No you're and effing moron
>
>English a 2nd language for you, dude?

Actually it is since I learned another language before english you "effing"
moron

In article <HsfTd.9484$VX1.8128@fe12.lga>, nemo@moon.sun.edu says...

>Lineacker wrote:
>
> > In article <4E7Td.29665$Rl5.21547@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
>tomtoo@softhome.net says...
> >
> >> "Lineacker" <linbacker@linxmail.org> wrote in message

>home paid
>the account.
> >>
> >> If you have only $635K in the bank and paid cash for a $500K home,
>then you're not very good with managing money, are you.
> >>
> >> Irrational
> >
> > ROFLMAO! Jealous? Actually I am very good with managing money and I
>have excellent credit.
>
>Right, you have excellent credit. You're an excellent investor,
>definitely. 3 minutes to Wapner!
>
> > I won't even list my investments.
>
>No, no, please, dazzle us with your Buffetian investing acumen.
>
> > I think I'm doing rather well. Better then 75% of the interest
>paying slaves. I don't use credit ever. The debit card is simply my
>check book adm I am perfectly comfortable with the limit at the time I
>opened the checking account.
>
>This concept is foreign to banks large & small in the NYC region.

No it's not. Another lie

In article <HRjTd.35709$a96.1383@bignews3.bellsouth.net>, tomtoo@softhome.net
says...

>"Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message

>>>American Express.
>>>
>>>No limit.
>>>
>>>Notan
>>
>> don't pay you're bill then you've reached your limit go jump on plane fly
>> around the world stay in luxury hotels guarantee you'll be stopped cold
>> somewhere along the way
>>

>You have this much money and you don't understand Amex?
>
>I've put $150K on the card in a month -- no worries.

Prove it You lie

> In article <HRjTd.35709$a96.1383@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
> tomtoo@softhome.net
> says...
>>

>>"Linebacker" <linebacker@nolinxmail.org> wrote in message
>>> In article <421D4D06.E5E48A32@ddress.com>, notan@ddress.com says...

>>> don't pay you're bill then you've reached your limit go jump on plane
>>> fly
>>> around the world stay in luxury hotels guarantee you'll be stopped cold
>>> somewhere along the way
>>>

>>You have this much money and you don't understand Amex?
>>
>>I've put $150K on the card in a month -- no worries.
>>

> Prove it You lie

Prove what, that I put that on a card? Why would I bother?

You bring 400 customers into a hotel and cover all the expenses. It costs.

Tom Scales wrote:

> <snip>
>
> Prove what, that I put that on a card? Why would I bother?
>
> You bring 400 customers into a hotel and cover all the expenses. It costs.

Oh, c'mon Tom. Post your tax returns! <g>

Notan

> Tom Scales wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Prove what, that I put that on a card? Why would I bother?
>>
>> You bring 400 customers into a hotel and cover all the expenses. It
>> costs.
>
> Oh, c'mon Tom. Post your tax returns! <g>
>
> Notan

Wouldn't show up.

It all went on my expense report!

Tom

Tom Scales wrote:

> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
> > Tom Scales wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Prove what, that I put that on a card? Why would I bother?
> >>
> >> You bring 400 customers into a hotel and cover all the expenses. It
> >> costs.
> >
> > Oh, c'mon Tom. Post your tax returns! <g>
> >
> > Notan
>
> Wouldn't show up.
>
> It all went on my expense report!
>
> Tom

<G>

Notan

In article <tUdTd.156$Um7.46@fe02.lga>, girlsrule@hotmail.com says...

>And you, in know way, are responsible for seeing to it that you have
>sufficiently high limits for the purchases you plan to make.
>
>And you claim to be very good at managing your finances.
>
>NOT!

BWAHAHAHAHA That's funny coming from a moron like you

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:49:04 +0100
"Giovanni Azua" <bravegag@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is very simple, if they were able to understand
> your problem they would not be working for DELL as
> Dellbots right now, but doing something smarter.

And if you had a life, you wouldn't be here in a Dell group trying to convince Dell users not to use Dell.

"Hans S" <i.dont.want.spam@xs4all.invalid> wrote:
> And if you had a life, you wouldn't be here in a Dell group
> trying to convince Dell users not to use Dell.

I don't see any problem in expressing my opinion with
the only will of helping others not to be through the same
torture of a DELL no-service ... are you Taliban or what?