it's very very slow

the specs :
  • Processor - AMD A4 M7210BE
  • RAM - 4 GB
  • Operating System - Windows 10
  • Hard Drive - 1 TB
  • Optical Drive - DVD-RW
  • Form Factor - Small
Is the spec bad? the pc doesn't have a virus according to windows defender so i don't think that's the case.
if the spec is bad which part should be upgraded?

everything is so slow it takes ages to browse on web or closing programs, i mostly use the pc to browse on web and Word. I have alot of programs/apps but i still have alot of space on my storage but Only used 68GB.

Solution
it's very very slow

the specs :
  • RAM - 4 GB
  • Hard Drive - 1 TB
  • Optical Drive - DVD-RW
  • Form Factor - Small
Is the spec bad? the pc doesn't have a virus according to windows defender so i don't think that's the case.

everything is so slow it takes ages to browse on web or closing programs, i mostly use the pc to browse on web and Word. I have alot of programs/apps but i still have alot of space on my storage but Only used 68GB.
Hdd's are slow and you only Have 4gb of RAM. What is your RAM usage? You can check this by pressing CTRL+SIFT+ESC then going to The performance tab and memory. I think your...

Jorma04

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019
it's very very slow

the specs :
  • RAM - 4 GB
  • Hard Drive - 1 TB
  • Optical Drive - DVD-RW
  • Form Factor - Small

Hdd's are slow and you only Have 4gb of RAM. What is your RAM usage? You can check this by pressing CTRL+SIFT+ESC then going to The performance tab and memory. I think your specs are slow so thats why it feels sluggish. It could allso Be dirty and overheating but i doubt that doesent Hurt to check tho. You should upgrade your RAM to 8gb and The HDD to a SSD.

Solution