Sep 25, 2019
I have linux mint 19.2 on a 32g usb stick(yeah thats alot but idc) and have already formatted it several times with rufus and other things using varying partitions. Every single time, though, it is not recognized in BIOS setup for my Gigabyte A320m-s2h running a f40 bios version. I checked the usb on another computer, and it worked fine, but just not with my A320m-s2h. And none of my usb ports are damaged, I checked that too using a keyboard. Yeah so help.

I have linux mint 19.2 on a 32g usb stick(yeah thats alot but idc) and have already formatted it several times with rufus and other things using varying partitions. Every single time, though, it is not recognized in BIOS setup for my Gigabyte A320m-s2h running a f40 bios version. I checked the usb on another computer, and it worked fine, but just not with my A320m-s2h. And none of my usb ports are damaged, I checked that too using a keyboard. Yeah so help.
In UEFI mode ?

Sep 25, 2019
i believe i have tried both uefi and legacy mode, and im guessing it has to be in legcay because thats what other people say online.

Anyway, it would be appreciated if you could tell me
a. how to change to legacy in case i did it wrong
b. what to do if legacy mode still doesnt work