[SOLVED] Why is my computer blacking out if i open numerous chrome tab?

Dwika34

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
Hello recently i stumbled upon this problem with my pc that would black out with no cursor if my memory is full while opening a chrome tab aftter waiting for around 30 seconds the cursor would comeback and it would be back to normal. Previously it didnt do this, in fact i could open numerous amount of tabs and windows with no problem. My guess is before the system or chrome would not allocate memory if there are many tabs open therefore the tabs that i am looking at would be fine.Now its just blacks out, before i actually moved my computer to a new place thus plugging it to a power bar e
socket, when i was turning on the computer the cable came a little loose from the hub and the system just turned off, after which this blackout problem started to occur. Does this mean my PSU is toast or possibly my RAM just needs an upgrade? or should i just switch to a different power hub?
My Setup:
Ryzen 32200G
2x4 Gb Teamforce RAM
Radeon RX 460 2GB
Gameforce Gamemax 450W PSU (yeah the brand says it all this is not a good PSU i know but how do you check if this is the problem?)

Solution
Hello recently i stumbled upon this problem with my pc that would black out with no cursor if my memory is full while opening a chrome tab aftter waiting for around 30 seconds the cursor would comeback and it would be back to normal. Previously it didnt do this, in fact i could open numerous amount of tabs and windows with no problem. My guess is before the system or chrome would not allocate memory if there are many tabs open therefore the tabs that i am looking at would be fine.Now its just blacks out, before i actually moved my computer to a new place thus plugging it to a power bar e
socket, when i was turning on the computer the cable came a little loose from the hub and the system just turned off, after which this blackout...

shivababbli

Distinguished
socket, when i was turning on the computer the cable came a little loose from the hub and the system just turned off, after which this blackout problem started to occur. Does this mean my PSU is toast or possibly my RAM just needs an upgrade? or should i just switch to a different power hub?
My Setup:
Ryzen 32200G
2x4 Gb Teamforce RAM
Radeon RX 460 2GB
Gameforce Gamemax 450W PSU (yeah the brand says it all this is not a good PSU i know but how do you check if this is the problem?)
Remove and refix the ram and check

Dwika34

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
My Setup:
Ryzen 32200G
2x4 Gb Teamforce RAM
Radeon RX 460 2GB
After further analysis of my computer system and checkign everything it turns out it was the power bar that was faulty so after changing it, the computer works fine again. Thank you to everyone that has tried to solve this!

Solution