[SOLVED] Why is my computer crashing

Oct 23, 2019
My mouse freezes, keyboard doesn't work. No program not responding warnings. ctrl alt delete doesn't do anything. Only thing we can do is hard restart. Then everthing is fine until it happens again 15 mins later. Suggestions, advice, help plz. Running windows 10 pro for workstations on Dell precision tower 5820. I use two Kensington trackballs at once because I have a disability and I use the main clicker on my left side. One of them is wireless and has a hard time staying connected which is why I bring it up. Not sure that has anything to do with it though.

Solution
Has your setup worked without any issues or problems before?

Wireless trackball - try new batteries. Batteries lose power faster than most of us realize. Built in money maker (cynicism conceded).

Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Take a look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that occur just before or at the time of the crashes.

Ralston18

Titan
Has your setup worked without any issues or problems before?

Wireless trackball - try new batteries. Batteries lose power faster than most of us realize. Built in money maker (cynicism conceded).

Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Take a look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that occur just before or at the time of the crashes.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS