why is my computer framerate choppy?

cambrowm11

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
Hey everyone, one day i was playing GTA 5 and I moved my pc a little bit barely a foot just to put something under my PC so that there is no carpet touching or under my PC and now it has somehow went choppy all of a sudden when I play games like CSGO, Minecraft and GTA 5 and I don't know why... The choppy framerate and stuttering gets really annoying at times and its actually pretty hard to play without me getting pissed off at my computer or monitor for not knowing what the problem is. My PC is perfectly fine, i've updated everything and i've done a ton of tests and everything (it is a custom built pc)

Note: My FPS is pretty steady through 150 to 250 on minecraft, 58 to 60 on csgo and 60 on GTA %

cambrowm11

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
I think I did because but i'm not 100% sure because this was about 3 weeks ago and it did for 1 week and stopped for 1 week and it just started up again today maybe an hour ago

cambrowm11

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017

I think so but i'm not sure this happened maybe 3 weeks ago and i've been trying to find a solution ever since it stopped for about a week and then started up again today for some reason

cambrowm11

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017

My CPU temperature is when idol or just doing some random things like watching youtube, typing is anywhere from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius and when i'm playing games like GTA or Minecraft or CSGO is ranging between 40 and 50 degrees which is what the temperature should be for a Intel i 5 6600k

I also just downloaded TechPowerUp and it says my GTX 1050 is at 83 degrees I don't know if that is good or not because it says the maximum is 97 degrees