[SOLVED] Why is my computer randomly resetting after installing new graphics card?

TheTuxedoMob

Commendable
Apr 22, 2017
I've just recently upgraded the graphics card in my home built rig and now I'm having random resets. I upgraded to the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 super from the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080. After doing this only when I play the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare my computer will randomly reset, Every other game I have/play can run at max quality just fine with no resets. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and I've also tried lowering the settings on Call of Duty to settings that worked when I had the 1080 in my rig the game still resets my PC. I've also been monitoring CPU and GPU temps and it never gets above 70°C.

My rig is:
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 super
CPU: i5-9600K (Overclock settings have been disabled because BSOD would occur with it turned on in the BIOS)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B360M-DS3H

If more build info is needed please let me know or if you might have any suggestions as to what my next move would be any response or help would be much appreciated. I'm stumped.

Solution
How would I be able to put this to the test before buying a new PSU to be sure that is the source of the problem?
Start by saying to us the make and model of your PSU. Don't just say EVGA 600W, say the FULL name please.

As for the overclocking of the CPU, B360 chipset does not support OC of the CPU. You need a Z370/Z390 chipset