Question Why is my computer showing these red lines pixel and it moves when I move my mouse?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Do you get Error 43 in Device Manager? Open up GPU-Z and see if your memory is showing zero. The last time I encountered that was 4 months ago and the issue was that the memory was showing 0 MB when it should've been 6GB. I had to send the card off to Taiwan for inspection(RMA/repair).

Reactions: Kevintrinhtrinh
Jan 8, 2022
Yes i just opened up GPU-Z and my memory for my Geforce GTX 760 is showing memory size of 0 MB when it should've of been 4GB. How would i fix this issue ? Send the graphics card off to fix ?

Jan 8, 2022
yes i did get the error code 43, Yes i just opened up GPU-Z and my memory for my Geforce GTX 760 is showing memory size of 0 MB when it should've of been 4GB. How would i fix this issue ? Send the graphics card off to fix ?

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Do you get Error 43 in Device Manager? Open up GPU-Z and see if your memory is showing zero. The last time I encountered that was 4 months ago and the issue was that the memory was showing 0 MB when it should've been 6GB. I had to send the card off to Taiwan for inspection(RMA/repair).

alyonka2004

Honorable
Sep 21, 2015
How did you send your card off? I have NVIDIA GXT 1660Ti graphics card. I think it is overheating. At this moment in time it is at 48 degrees, but I have a feeling that sometimes overheats, at which point in time card shuts down, red threads appear, mouse is stuck and computer is frozen.
Do you have suggestions for me?
  • how to proceed with repair or replacement
  • any settings I can change in the interim to keep it going?
  • any suggestions how to disassemble a fan or reapply heat sink medium?

thank you