[SOLVED] Why is my computer turns to random color with a buzzing sound after 15 minutes of running CS:GO?

Jul 2, 2021
Hello everyone!
So recently my PC always turns to random color with a buzzing sound after 15 minutes of running CS: GO and I need to force reset my PC. Only CS: GO! I run other games such as GTA V, Valorant with constant 90-100% GPU usage as well, l had no problem. But if I try to run CS:GO even for 2 minutes and quit the game, then switch to other games, it will have the same problem. CS:GO seems to be the trigger. Played other games for hours and hours and not a single problem.
Can you guys help me? Thanks!
By the way, here are my PC specs:
  • Intel Core i7 9700(non-k)
  • ASUS h310m-e prime r2.0
  • RX570 4GB Red Devil
  • 2x8GB 2666Mhz ADATA RAM
  • Gamemax 450w 80+ bronze
  • 480GB Adata SSD(The cheapest one)
  • 1TB Barracuda HDD

Solution
And if so, should I change my PSU in hurry? due to money shortage now (haha!)

TBH, it's only happening with CSGO, I'd be checking event logs and doing a bit of digging on software problems.

But if you were sure it wasn't software, I'd be trying what the other poster above suggests first, different cable. Start with the basics. Then try the card in another system, to rule that out.

Gamemax actually make some good products, it's just that power supplies aren't among them. I have a Gamemax mechanical RGB keyboard and it is excellent quality.

But look at it this way, you have a 9700K and an RX570 which isn't bad hardware at all. It'd be a billy bonus if a new power supply also solved this issue because it could just as...
Jul 2, 2021
I'd try the card in another system. Also, that Gamemax power supply is doing you no favours.
So a few years ago, after I bought this pc(all brand new parts) i used a brand new rx560. after about 1 year, the same problem appeared. random display color with buzzing sound and I needed to force reset my computer also. but it was worse. Anything I was doing on the computer ex. browsing, gaming, etc, the problem always appears after doing those act for tens of minutes. Sold my faulty gpu for cheaper then bought my rx570 that I'm currently using. the problem doesn't appear until now about 2 years of usage. Do you think its the PSU?

Jul 2, 2021
So a few years ago, after I bought this pc(all brand new parts) i used a brand new rx560. after about 1 year, the same problem appeared. random display color with buzzing sound and I needed to force reset my computer also. but it was worse. Anything I was doing on the computer ex. browsing, gaming, etc, the problem always appears after doing those act for tens of minutes. Sold my faulty gpu for cheaper then bought my rx570 that I'm currently using. the problem doesn't appear until now about 2 years of usage. Do you think its the PSU?

TBH, it's only happening with CSGO, I'd be checking event logs and doing a bit of digging on software problems.

But if you were sure it wasn't software, I'd be trying what the other poster above suggests first, different cable. Start with the basics. Then try the card in another system, to rule that out.

Gamemax actually make some good products, it's just that power supplies aren't among them. I have a Gamemax mechanical RGB keyboard and it is excellent quality.

But look at it this way, you have a 9700K and an RX570 which isn't bad hardware at all. It'd be a billy bonus if a new power supply also solved this issue because it could just as easily be a problem with CSGO itself, but you should be looking to get one as soon as anyway because of the hardware you have. It's decent and deserves quality power.

Solution