[SOLVED] Why is my computer's gaming performance rated so low ?

georger2

Reputable
Nov 11, 2017
Hello guys, i recently came upon userbenchmark build comparisons and i found out that my system has a 31% benchmark for gaming. I mainly play games on my computer, with no big problems i just have to compromise on the graphics sometimes.I am thinking to make an upgrade on my graphics card and probably ssd in the near feature but in general i would like to have a second opinion on what i did wrong on my current build and what can i improve on my next one.

My computer
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (stock cooler)
GPU:NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI OC Edition (Gigabyte)
PSU:COOLERMASTER ELITE SERIES 600W (RS-600-ACAB-M4)
Motherboard: Asrock AB350M Pro4 R2.0
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 series 8GB DDR4-3000MHz (dual channel)
SSD: Kingston A400 240gb

Note: Memory runs at 2734 MHz couldn't get it any higher without crashes, tried updating bios too.
I am not intending to change something at the moment i would just like to have a suggestion as i am not really experienced into making computers.
Userbenchmark link of my computer rating: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/36401036

Solution
Despite that my ssd speed is pretty lower than expected, any suggestions for ssds?Also i am thinking of buying something like an 1660 ti or 1660 S when i upgrade my pc
It's relatively slow SSD but still much faster than any HDD and about at par for most SATA SSDs, You can try benchmarking it with AS SSD program but I doubt that it's slow enough to notice in real work. That stupid Userbenchmark considers my Samsung 960 NVME drive zo be at 60% when it reads/writes 3200/2500.
Hello guys, i recently came upon userbenchmark build comparisons and i found out that my system has a 31% benchmark for gaming. I mainly play games on my computer, with no big problems i just have to compromise on the graphics sometimes.I am thinking to make an upgrade on my graphics card and probably ssd in the near feature but in general i would like to have a second opinion on what i did wrong on my current build and what can i improve on my next one.

My computer
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (stock cooler)
GPU:NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI OC Edition (Gigabyte)
PSU:COOLERMASTER ELITE SERIES 600W (RS-600-ACAB-M4)
Motherboard: Asrock AB350M Pro4 R2.0
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 series 8GB DDR4-3000MHz (dual channel)
SSD: Kingston A400 240gb

Note: Memory runs at 2734 MHz couldn't get it any higher without crashes, tried updating bios too.
I am not intending to change something at the moment i would just like to have a suggestion as i am not really experienced into making computers.
Userbenchmark link of my computer rating: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/36401036
Userbenchmark is not realistic and 1051Ti is pretty old and low for modern games.

Despite that my ssd speed is pretty lower than expected, any suggestions for ssds?Also i am thinking of buying something like an 1660 ti or 1660 S when i upgrade my pc
It's relatively slow SSD but still much faster than any HDD and about at par for most SATA SSDs, You can try benchmarking it with AS SSD program but I doubt that it's slow enough to notice in real work. That stupid Userbenchmark considers my Samsung 960 NVME drive zo be at 60% when it reads/writes 3200/2500.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS