Question Why is my copy of windows 10 very glitchy?

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
So, I have recently installed a fresh new windows 10 recently, after a week of using it, I have noticed some weird stuff, First of all Windows and its apps graphical interface is broken, Like Cortanas interface is blurry and some icons backgrounds in the start menu are dark, Look at the screenshots
down below... Also, there is a glitch which makes windows activate keyboard shortcuts automatically which makes each single key on the keyboard have a function, Like when I press space it shows the language selector, And when I press B its shows current windows running in backgrounds and it goes like that, each key has a function, I can only disable it by restarting windows, its activates it self everyday at 11 PM, I could not screen shot what happens because I can`t write with the keyboard, So why are these glitches happening? note: My windows is up to date... So why the hell these weird glitches are happening to my windows? My PC specs: Core i5 4590, 2x4 GB RAM 1600 MHz each, Intel HD 4600 (Temporary till the Radeon RX 570 I ordered arrives)

zk606t.png

fc5nv5.png

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you right click start
choose run...
type winver and press enter
Which version are you on? Current versions are 1803,1809 & 1903

this might help: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps

I wonder if that feature that makes every key a function is sticky keys - https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/sticky-keys-3696214/

Have you got another device? It might be that your roaming profile is overwriting your local one at 11pm each night. Have a look in settings/accounts/Sync your settings. This page explains what its for - try turning Ease of Access sync off and see if you still change at 11pm. Turn sync off completely if this is only device.

Why did you use the code command in top post? it looks weird.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
My current windows build is 17763.529 I try to upgrade it but it always says that an error happened while downloading update, my internet is very stable, Also I got another low-end laptop that runs windows 7 that got no sync.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did any of the links help?

17763 = 1809.
18362.116 =1903 was released last week, you could download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB, and then run setup from within windows to update to 1903, it might fix the problems.

that 11pm thing is too consistent, sounds like something is scheduled to happen that time each day. You could look in scheduled events and see if anything is set for that time.
You could do a clean boot and see if that stops it, as it might be an option of one of your programs that run at startup - read instructions carefully and make sure NOT to disable any Microsoft services or windows won't boot right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
IDK how, but the each keyboard key has a function glitch stopped by fixing registry editor with avast, Also, I will try downloading the windows update now, I will make sure I don`t use my PC while it is downloading and turn off wifi on my phones.