[SOLVED] Why is my Corsair Graphite 780t case power switch not working anymore ?

MarkLawrence_1993

Reputable
Jul 6, 2019
I had this case for the last 2 years now and just lately my start/ stop switch (power on button) on my case needed to be pressed multiple times (long pressed at times) just for my system to start up. I tried pressing the on board power button on my mobo and it works just fine and also tried shorting out with a screwdriver the pins that gets connected to the case switch and also worked fine. So i narrowed my guess that my case switch is at fault. Is there any way to fix this or is corsair selling a replacement switch for this specific case? Any help would do because i love this case so much. Thanks for future replies.

Solution
I had this case for the last 2 years now and just lately my start/ stop switch (power on button) on my case needed to be pressed multiple times (long pressed at times) just for my system to start up. I tried pressing the on board power button on my mobo and it works just fine and also tried shorting out with a screwdriver the pins that gets connected to the case switch and also worked fine. So i narrowed my guess that my case switch is at fault. Is there any way to fix this or is corsair selling a replacement switch for this specific case? Any help would do because i love this case so much. Thanks for future replies.
yes you can generally get replacement parts online but not the exact one always you can try ebay. however my...
yes you can generally get replacement parts online but not the exact one always you can try ebay. however my guess would be wire short.

Solution