Question Why is my CPU scoring so high?

Kenperry

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2017
How is my CPU scoring higher than ones that cost double? I don't really do benches, but I just got a new system and was doing some tests. This doesn't seem correct to me, but it's also out of my scope.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the validation link in case anyone wants it.

https://valid.x86.fr/50nd7h
Screenshot-2024-08-03-144824.png

Last edited:

Kenperry

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2017
CPU are made with different specs and are catered for gaming and office and severs and such. Your 14900k has more cores and threads and more ghz making it more better in the scores
Oh ok. Thanks for the info, still learning how all this works. I usually just build them and keep them running. I have been getting more into the "how things work" not just if they "run good" lately.
Thank you for the education, and your time.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info, still learning how all this works. I usually just build them and keep them running. I have been getting more into the "how things work" not just if they "run good" lately.
Thank you for the education, and your time.

There many answers on these forums but think the cpu below your scores are more to do with office or severs. Where as the 13900k 14900k and 12900k and 12900 and 13900 and 14900 is for everyday task like gaming and office and everyday work. Intel caters to people needs!

Reactions: Kenperry