[SOLVED] Why is my disk usage at 100%

Aug 14, 2019
I'm new to computers and I don't know why my disk usage is at 100% when i open games (mostly Apex Legends) and Google Chrome. My specs are Ryzen 5 2600, Asrock AMD AM4 B450M Steel Legend, DDR4 16 GB Corsair Vengeance, GTX 1660 Ti, SSD 240 GB, and no Hard drive. I still have 106GB of the SSD left on my pc. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Thank You in advance.

Solution
Launch a game and then Alt-Tab back out and look at the task manager. Check to make sure you are not running the ram at 90% used or more. You can also go into the task manager and in the "performance" tab you can launch "Open Resource Monitor" and then click on the Disk tab sort it by disk usage. If you see an app like System then you can click on it and the second bar directly under will show you what that app is actually reading and writing. Sometimes this helps you find the culprit that is causing the high disk usage.
Jan 9, 2019
Launch a game and then Alt-Tab back out and look at the task manager. Check to make sure you are not running the ram at 90% used or more. You can also go into the task manager and in the "performance" tab you can launch "Open Resource Monitor" and then click on the Disk tab sort it by disk usage. If you see an app like System then you can click on it and the second bar directly under will show you what that app is actually reading and writing. Sometimes this helps you find the culprit that is causing the high disk usage.

Solution
Aug 14, 2019

I see, thx!