[SOLVED] Why is My Fan Running 4000rpm? Is it OK to run 100% all the time? 9am to 10pm daily game hours.

Oct 24, 2020
I just bought my XFX RX570, changed its thermal paste after I played with it to test the temps I reached 89 degrees on ULTRA Settings Tomb raider 2012 1080p and it's not that loud at first. After I changed the Thermal Pastes, Ultra Settings Tomb Raider Hits around 65-72 degrees 1080p after 1 hr gameplay. Now my GPU Ramps up the GPU to 100%/4000RPM even at Idle State. BTW I can't control it with the Fan Curve Settings at AMD Adrenaline.Also Tried Undervolting and Underclocking it successfully. What should I do? This card is second hand from Seoul, Korea for 65000 KRW/ 60$ +3$ Shipping. I can't return it btw.

View: https://imgur.com/a/oLknKkQ

Solution
The fan speed control not working indicates one of two things: either the variable speed control has died and is now stuck at 100% or the temperature feedback it is using for the fan curve is different from what is used to report temperature and is stuck at over-temp, sticking the fan at 100%.

InvalidError

Titan
The fan speed control not working indicates one of two things: either the variable speed control has died and is now stuck at 100% or the temperature feedback it is using for the fan curve is different from what is used to report temperature and is stuck at over-temp, sticking the fan at 100%.

Solution