Question Why is my Fortnite keep crashing Error: 3D3 Device Being Lost

Jun 9, 2019
Help My Fortnite is Keep crashing after 15 mins with the Error Message: 3D3 Device Being Lost My pc also crashes, But not entirely its like a greyscreen and i need to shut my pc off by Powerbutton is there A problem with my Graphicscard ?

Jun 9, 2019
Powersupply: Thermaltake TR2 S 500W [4 Months old]
Motherboard: a320m VS-Pro
Cpu: ryzen 5 2400g
gpu: 1050 2gb inno3d
hard disk: 2Tb Hdd
Ram: 12gb Crucial 2400 DDR4

Temps are ok i already checked that

Powersupply: Thermaltake TR2 S 500W [4 Months old]

Is Fortnite only causing this issue, or even other PC games are crashing on your PC ?

Anyways, that Thermaltake PSU might be the culprit, but I'm not 100% sure. The Thermaltake TR2 power supply is a VERY poor/inferior quality model, and they all have had bad reputation in the past as well. Don't ask why, but I've read many horror stories regarding this TR2 Model.

Not recommended for GAMING PCs. Replace this PSU ASAP. That's a very low-end TIER power supply. These TR2 models are mostly listed under the lowest category in the PSU hierarchy list. I won't advice you to use this TR2 Model, even though it's just 4 months old. There is some risk factor. Grab yourself some other high quality power supply unit.

Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

Jun 9, 2019
ok i will look to change the PSU but the problem even occured before the PSU so the PSU cant be the Problem
And no My Whole Pc is Crashing
Not only at fortnite But its not shutting down
Sometimes it tries to reboot and after like 3 mins it reboots or i need to shut it off

Jun 9, 2019
And i want to ask
Do you Think this Psu can Power my System when there is a other graphics card in it
becouse when i need to buy a new one
i think i would buy a rx570 8gb armor
or do u think there is a better graphic card for the same price ?