[SOLVED] Why is my FPS on my games are low?

Jan 31, 2019
I've seen a post from a marketplace on facebook selling an I3-2120 and a gt610 GPU and it shows that its League of legends FPS is about 200+

My Unit is an I3-2200 and a GPU of Gt710 but my fps on the same game is only at 70-80.

Is that motherboard an issue here?
Since there is a "Windows 7 Ready" on the board itself. I guess it's outdated?

Solution
You dont know on what settings his game was. Maybe it was 720p maybe it was 1080p and everything was set to low? Was it the Same map? Was it the exact same situation / scene?

There is more then CPU- and GPU-model when it comes to performance. I would bet you also dont know what clockspeed he had on both of these and his background tasks.

I wouldnt give a Removed what other peoples framerates are if dont know that ALL your Settings are 100% identical.

To me 70-80fps seems to be more realistic with a GT 710 and a 2nd Gen i3 then his 200+. Atleast in average Framerate
You dont know on what settings his game was. Maybe it was 720p maybe it was 1080p and everything was set to low? Was it the Same map? Was it the exact same situation / scene?

There is more then CPU- and GPU-model when it comes to performance. I would bet you also dont know what clockspeed he had on both of these and his background tasks.

I wouldnt give a Removed what other peoples framerates are if dont know that ALL your Settings are 100% identical.

To me 70-80fps seems to be more realistic with a GT 710 and a 2nd Gen i3 then his 200+. Atleast in average Framerate

Solution