[SOLVED] Why is my FPS so low?

May 21, 2020
Recently I have realized that I have only been running 130 and 90 FPS on games like CSGO and DOTA 2 respectively on the highest settings. I thought my PC would be able to run such games on higher FPS. I tried overclocking my GPU (Curve/+500 on Memory), however it did not affect the FPS that I was running CSGO on.
I checked my CPU temperature and it was at a mere 36 °C.
Is there any way I can get a higher FPS on my games?

I am also running a double monitor setup in case that may be the one causing the issua.

My build:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Zotac 2060 Super
ASROCK B450M PRO 4
EVGA 650 GD
2 x 1440p Monitors

D

Deleted member 2720853

Recently I have realized that I have only been running 130 and 90 FPS on games like CSGO and DOTA 2 respectively on the highest settings. I thought my PC would be able to run such games on higher FPS. I tried overclocking my GPU (Curve/+500 on Memory), however it did not affect the FPS that I was running CSGO on.
I checked my CPU temperature and it was at a mere 36 °C.
Is there any way I can get a higher FPS on my games?

I am also running a double monitor setup in case that may be the one causing the issua.

My build:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Zotac 2060 Super
ASROCK B450M PRO 4
EVGA 650 GD
2 x 1440p Monitors
You have an RTX GPU, run Afterburner and let the OC scanner feature overclock the card for you. Not overclocking an RTX card is missing out on free performance.

Also, how much RAM @ what speeds?

Make and model of PSU?

May 21, 2020
You have an RTX GPU, run Afterburner and let the OC scanner feature overclock the card for you. Not overclocking an RTX card is missing out on free performance.

Also, how much RAM @ what speeds?

Make and model of PSU?
I have 16GB DDR4 2666 Mhz for RAM and my PSU is a 650W EVGA 80+ GOLD.
I did overclock it using the OC scan from afterburner but there were no changes at all.

D

Deleted member 2720853

I have 16GB DDR4 2666 Mhz for RAM and my PSU is a 650W EVGA 80+ GOLD.
I did overclock it using the OC scan from afterburner but there were no changes at all.
Ryzens need at least 3200 MHz memory speed to work well.