[SOLVED] Why is my gaming laptop suddenly giving low fps after factory reset?

Apr 20, 2020
Hello. Just 5 months ago i bought a new gaming laptop ( hp omen 15 dc0133tx ), here are the specs:
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHZ
8GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 1050

I usually play Warframe, Minecraft, and CS:GO. I was able to play them in 1920x1080 resolution max settings with absolutely no problems with 140-160 fps.
About 1 week ago i started having problems with my network adapter driver. Reinstalling them doesn't fix it so i factory reset my laptop using the "Reset This PC" option and removed all data on the disk my window was installed on. After resetting it, my network problems was fixed. However, my laptop was performing really bad.
I used to get 120-160ish fps playing Warframe. Now i only get 60-80, sometimes dropping up to 40fps, also low fps on minecraft and CS:GO.
I regularly run driver booster scans to update my driver, i also regularly clean my pc using CCleaner to free up space.
I already tried tweaking windows 10 features to improve my gaming performance.

Even when i lower the graphic settings of the games, it still give very unsatfisying results.

Please help me out with this.

Solution
DON'T run "driver booster scans". EVER. On any computer.

Sounds like your GPU driver got uninstalled. Head over to Nvidias graphics driver website to download & install it.
Apr 20, 2020
Thanks alot for the replies!
I finally fixed it :D
SOLUTION : I uninstalled my display adapter drivers using ddu uninstaller, reinstalled them from the original sites instead of using driver booster, went to NVIDIA Control Panel and switched my preffered graphics processor to High-Performance NVIDIA Processor.

Apr 25, 2020
Like can you explain more you msg me on telegram at yoxoticks and discord at YoXoticks#2037 I just want to know he to get it to work cause I’m still confused

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks alot for the replies!
I finally fixed it :D
SOLUTION : I uninstalled my display adapter drivers using ddu uninstaller, reinstalled them from the original sites instead of using driver booster, went to NVIDIA Control Panel and switched my preffered graphics processor to High-Performance NVIDIA Processor.
Look at the other msgs that i sent