Question Why is my GPU underperforming?

Aug 8, 2023
Hey, im playing ETS 2 and noticed that im getting barely 60 frames, sometimes a bit over on middle settings, with 100% on the In game scaling. Ive noticed it in other games too. My GPU was on 90-100% while my CPU was on 30-50%.

My Specs:
RTX 3070 by Asus
Ryzen 5 3500x
Asus Prime b450k-II
Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3600 Mhz
850W Asus Rog Strix PSU

Thanks in Advance!

Aug 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What GPU were you on prior to the RTX3070? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? You should also consider looking into a CPU upgrade, if I were you.
Gtx 1650 super, and have gotten better frames. I Also swapped the motherboard from a MSI a320m A Pro max to this one. Ill Prolly buy a new CPU by the end of the month. Which one would be good do you think? The Price doesnt matter. I dont know how to check the Bios version

Aug 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What GPU were you on prior to the RTX3070? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? You should also consider looking into a CPU upgrade, if I were you.
okay i think i got it. I checked, and it says
BIOS-Version/-Datum American Megatrends Inc. 3810, 21.11.2022

ARICH5

Distinguished
Gtx 1650 super, and have gotten better frames. I Also swapped the motherboard from a MSI a320m A Pro max to this one. Ill Prolly buy a new CPU by the end of the month. Which one would be good do you think? The Price doesnt matter. I dont know how to check the Bios version
whoa you did a mobo swap? did you reinstall windows?after a mobo swap its not recommended you keep the same os on the mobo. that can cause problems.

ARICH5

Distinguished
oh, well.....I did not reinstall windows ;-;
ya....you kept your old windows install thats on your drives and wanted it to play nice with your new internals like the new mobo and gpu. thats a recipe for disaster.

Aug 8, 2023
ya....you kept your old windows install thats on your drives and wanted it to play nice with your new internals like the new mobo and gpu. thats a recipe for disaster.
Should i get windows 10 or 11?