Question why is my internet doing this pls help

Jan 27, 2022
my internet provider is shell.energy and i have the up to date box thing. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT INTERNET . I have a wired connection to my windows pc and have gone threw every setting's on it to try and fix it but no luck. THE ACTUWELL PROBLEM . When i play games on my pc like fortnite and rust etc etc the box does what looks almost like it cuts out and the time i can play the game before it cuts out varies anywhere anywhere from 5 mins to 1hr and has been going on for 5 months now and it randomly started happening also i have even ordered a new box from shell and the problem is still happening when it happens the wifi cuts out for everyone in the house so. And i have called shell.energy and they cant find any problems . someone pls help me im at the end of the road .

Jan 27, 2022
my internet provider is shell.energy and i have the up to date box thing. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT INTERNET . I have a wired connection to my windows pc and have gone threw every setting's on it to try and fix it but no luck. THE ACTUWELL PROBLEM . When i play games on my pc like fortnite and rust etc etc the box does what looks almost like it cuts out and the time i can play the game before it cuts out varies anywhere anywhere from 5 mins to 1hr and has been going on for 5 months now and it randomly started happening also i have even ordered a new box from shell and the problem is still happening when it happens the wifi cuts out for everyone in the house so. And i have called shell.energy and they cant find any problems . someone pls help me im at the end of the road .