[SOLVED] Why is my PC Constantly blue screening and freezing?

Charlie161

Prominent
Jan 7, 2020
Hi, Basically yesterday afternoon i boot up my pc like normal use it for about 30 minutes and go out for about an hour with it left on turnt my screen off like normal, I come back move my mouse so my pc screen comes back but nothing happened, So after a little while i force shut down my PC. After that i would not get signal from my pc to my monitor i tested it out on my ps4 to make sure it wasn't the cable but that wasn't the case.

After a few more force shut downs it comes back online, After it came back online it was loading forever with the windows logo it then said attempting repairs which i let it sit there for about 2 hours i then turn't my pc off and on again to it constantly just attempting to load until it finally came back on after i attempted to reset my PC.

Since then my pc has been extremely slow and laggy with constant blue screens and freezes i have reset my pc but that has not fixed it at all. My temps are fine my drivers are up to date but i have noticed if i play a game for example fortnite after about 15 minutes my whole pc freezes and says my cpu is on 100% usage forcing me to turn off my pc my disk is also sometimes constantly on a high % what could be the case any thought? What should i do to fix this or will i have to buy new parts?

Solution
I built it back in April, Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1070
16GB Corsair Vengeance
B450 Tomahawk Max
500 W Corsair
500gb Western Digital HDD
240GB Western Digital SSD

I'm pretty sure it is my Harddrive instead I started a factory reset to delete everything and erase it all at 2am yesterday it is now 3pm and only on 32%
You can download and run a program called Hard Disk Sentinel to check the health of your drives.

gNnfiQs.png

Charlie161

Prominent
Jan 7, 2020
How old is the machine?
Can you list the parts in your PC?
GTX 1070
16GB Corsair Vengeance
B450 Tomahawk Max
500 W Corsair

I'm pretty sure it is my Harddrive instead I started a factory reset to delete everything and erase it all at 2am yesterday it is now 3pm and only on 32%

GTX 1070
16GB Corsair Vengeance
B450 Tomahawk Max
500 W Corsair

You can download and run a program called Hard Disk Sentinel to check the health of your drives.

gNnfiQs.png

Solution