Question Why is my Pc Crashing

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, my name is Jason and my pc keeps crashing. Every time I try to play a game it crashes and every time i try to record or stream with obs it crashes. i can use to stream videos and online surf but when i want to play games and record it crashes.

It's not overheating because I am monitoring the temps and they are all normal when my pc crashes

Also, I did have this problem when I first built my pc a couple of months ago but it was only happening to Homefront 2 but my pc would work on every other game. But now it crashes no matter what game.

Specs
ASUS B350 Prime Plus
MSI Armor RX 580
16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 MHz
Ryzen 5 2600
Rosewill 750w 80 plus gold

Edit 1 - Well it just freezes as sopon as the game loads and it will not let me do anything. So i have to hard rest my pc. All I have down "Testing" is just checking my temps as i game and they are all low. I am about to try msi kombuster stress test on my gpu.

Edit 2 - I just ran kombuster for 6 minutes. It did not crash and it peaked at 68 c so its not that and also my drivers are all up to date. I am about to run a ram test

Edit 3 - Just ran Windows memory checker and my memory is fine. and I am about to run a cpu test

Edit 4 - Pc crashed when i did the cpu test. it was full load and instanly crashed. I dont know how to fix that.

Edit 5 - Just needed to update Bios.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2019
Describe what it does when it crashes.

Have you ran any tests??

Memtest 86
Windows memory checker
inteliburn
Hard Drive tests
Disconnect GPU and run onboard
Run in safe mode and see if it crashes
Update Driver, etc.

Jan 28, 2019
Describe what it does when it crashes.

Have you ran any tests??

Memtest 86
Windows memory checker
inteliburn
Hard Drive tests
Disconnect GPU and run onboard
Run in safe mode and see if it crashes
Update Driver, etc.
i just ran a cpu test and i instanlty crashed like how it is the games all 6 of my cores hit 100% instantly as soon as i started the test