Question Why is my PC crashing?

Chandler5704

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
My PC crashes with a flickering screen that goes black and a buzzing sound. I can’t access anything from there and I end up having to just turn the system off by holding down the power button.

I also recently did some upgrades to my PC, which I’ve had for around a year and a half. I bought a new GPU, an ssd, added a new kit of 16g Ram, and purchased a new monitor. I’m not completely sure at what point I started crashing but it was after exchanging some of those parts.

I’ve seen very similar problems in threads on here from looking my problem up but I’m still not sure what to do. Any advice?

CPU:
AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Vega 11 integrates graphics
Graphics:
XFX - AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT RAW II PRO 6GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.
Motherboard:
Prime A320M-K

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Look in Reliability History for error codes and warnings that correspond with the crashes.

Have you done any recent cleaning and maintenance?

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris. Reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers. Ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Chandler5704

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Look in Reliability History for error codes and warnings that correspond with the crashes.

Have you done any recent cleaning and maintenance?

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris. Reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers. Ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.
PSU: 600w Thermaltake. Model: SP-600AH2NCG
It’s about two years old and in perfect condition from what I can tell.

I regularly clean out my case and have done it as recently as last week, along with unplugging and replugging due to troubleshooting last week but I can do it again.

for reliability history all I get is that windows didn’t shut down properly but that’s due to me force shutting down my pc when it crashed.

Chandler5704

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
What does safe mode do and how to I use it? Also I’m trying my integrated graphics right now, should I just play and see if I crash?
Actually I can’t use my integrated graphics. I’m trying but all I can do is get into my bios then it says “No Signal, entering power save mode shortly”