Question Why is my PC crashing ?

May 9, 2021
When i launch rainbow six siege my pc just crashes for no reason, can anyone help ?
I have already contacted ubisoft and followed their steps but nothing changed, youtube doesn't seem helpful either.
Has this happed to anybody else?

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
When i launch rainbow six siege my pc just crashes for no reason, can anyone help ?
I have already contacted ubisoft and followed their steps but nothing changed, youtube doesn't seem helpful either.
Has this happed to anybody else?
It greatly helps resolve a solution when the original poster provides their full system specifications or manufacturer and model number. If you have a custom computer, list the full specs.

Reactions: Gucci ✔
i have an RTX 3090 asus strix rog 64 gb of ram and ryzen 9 3950x
What is the speed and timings of the RAM or model number? What is the PSU make and model? How old is the PSU? What motherboard is in the system? What BIOS version is on the motherboard? What CPU cooler are you using on the CPU? What case is your system in? What HDDs and SSDs are in them system? What specific drive has the OS on it?

All of these questions, however basic, can paint a more complete picture of what your potential issue is so do us a favor and let us know like you did before.