Question Why is my PC doing some weird things ?

Oct 16, 2021
Hy guys. I have a little problem.

Build:
asus prime a320m-k
ryzen 5 1600x
asus dual rx 580 8gb
kolink enclave 700w 80 plus
16 gb 2666 mhz memory

I dont know why but some games dropping my GPU, some are running okey, and some running okey with underclock.
After i set in performance option to adjust for best performance my GPU always disconnects, black screen and only reinstalling Windows helped.

I tested my RAM, i run furmark, superposition, vrm occt and aida64 test too, and everything was fine..
Maybe its driver problem, maybe something else? Any advice?

I dont know why but some games dropping my GPU, some are running okey, . . .
Which? What settings.

and some running okey with underclock.
So you running underclocked the whole time? Why do you underclock? What settings?

After i set in performance option to adjust for best performance my GPU always disconnects, black screen and only reinstalling Windows helped.
Then you at least know what to NOT do.

So I don't think there are a problem at all, just that you have some games that you don't think runs smooth enough. The overall information is too vague to get an impression that there is in fact a problem, and what that problem might be.

It seems you'r just randomy testing out various settings without quite knowing what they does and what to expect from the computer.

At least provide detailed description on what particular game behaves ok and not ok, what your expected fps compares to what you observe, and the particular settings for each game. Chance is during this process you're able to single out the problem yourself. Good luck :sol: