[SOLVED] Why is my PC just crashing 10 seconds after it boots?

chumlee231101

Prominent
Aug 24, 2019
THE MAIN PROBLEM:-
The Problem is, when i turn on my PC, fans start, all the lights turn on, but just after 10 seconds, no display, and then everything just goes off. Now, again the fans and light starts, and the same thing happens for like 5-6 times. And finally after that the PC turns On.
I built this setup an year back.

SOME DETAILS:-
Actually when i ordered the mobo, like 6 cpu pins were bent, there was no return policy. So had to keep it. Searched on internet, there it was written that i must use a pin or something to manually bring the pins back into the position, it worked and the cpu works fine.

I have tried replacing ram.
I have cleaned all the dust.
Nothing's working for me.

Specs:
i5 4440s 2.8GHz
8 GB HyperX Fury
Gigabyte GTX -1050 ti 4 GB
Mobo- Gigabyte B85M-D3H
PSU- Corsair VS-550

Please Help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard. Which OS are you using? Which version are you on(if Windows 10)? You might want to look at a donor PSU to rule out a power failure. The VS series isn't exactly a reliably built unit.

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard. Which OS are you using? Which version are you on(if Windows 10)? You might want to look at a donor PSU to rule out a power failure. The VS series isn't exactly a reliably built unit.

Solution