[SOLVED] why is my pc not turning on?

ItzDarkNeon

Commendable
Aug 9, 2019
Hey guys I have a problem with my PC it doesn't turn on properly I built it 3 days ago and still don't know the problem.

The PC turns on once everyday and then it stops when it goes to sleep mode or turns off it won't turn on again. The fans are running but it won't give signal to the monitor or turn on the lights of the mouse or keyboard.

When it starts to not turn on my CPU ez debug led is on meaning that the CPU is not being recognized. I've tried a lot of things like removing the reset button, turning it off for a while but one that worked (kind off) was removing all the things that plug to the PC (like keyboard, monitors, PSU cable, etc..) and holding the power button for 30 seconds to drain the power and it worked but i have to do this every time i want to use my PC.

If someone could help me i would really appreciate it.

my specs:
MOBO: msi b450M pro-M2
PSU: corsair cx 450
CPU: ryzen 3 2200g
CASE: deep cool matrexx 50 (just in case)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I understand, you are able to (with some task) boot up the PC. You should try to update the BIOS to the newest version from MSI, then see if the issue is fixed. Make sure to follow the instructions step by step so you don't make any mistakes, and if you need any more help then just say so.

ItzDarkNeon

Commendable
Aug 9, 2019
5th update: I started to unplug peripherals and turning it on if that was the problem and I managed to turn it on properly without the need of draining the power (it was the charging cable of the corsair pro void wireless) I think I might have fixed it