[SOLVED] Why is my pc not turning on?

Nov 27, 2019
Let me tell u what happened, I wanted to go out of my house for a work, my pc was on, so what I did was that I turned it off without the button, like removed the power switch cable, after 2 hours I came home, turned it on and it showed the windows 10 logo for a long time.... I turned it off and then off and it was showing the same thing again... I turned it on and off for like 5 times, after that i tried turning it on and it didn't work, please help!

hang-the-9

Titan
Let me tell u what happened, I wanted to go out of my house for a work, my pc was on, so what I did was that I turned it off without the button, like removed the power switch cable, after 2 hours I came home, turned it on and it showed the windows 10 logo for a long time.... I turned it off and then off and it was showing the same thing again... I turned it on and off for like 5 times, after that i tried turning it on and it didn't work, please help!
Try it in safe mode. Killing power to a system can cause issues to the file system or the hard drive, you will probably need to do a clean Windows setup on it again. Also killing power the way you were doing it over and over can damage the power supply or other components.

hang-the-9

Titan
Try it in safe mode. Killing power to a system can cause issues to the file system or the hard drive, you will probably need to do a clean Windows setup on it again. Also killing power the way you were doing it over and over can damage the power supply or other components.

ASK THE COMMUNITY