[SOLVED] why is my pc performing really bad? I tried a lot of things watched loads of tutorials and nothing. in video game i dropped from 160 fps to 450 50

Solution
If it's in 2D mode (such as it would be when running the POST process when you first start it), it would/should be fairly slow.

One thing I can recommend is running a fan or benchmark in windowed mode, and see what the MSI software says about your GPU speed and GPU fan speed.
Oct 23, 2019
Those temps seem pretty high considering its not really doing anything, if those MSI numbers are correct. When is the last time you dusted it out? What was it sitting on when you sent the screenshot of MSI Afterburner?
I dusted it out pretty recently and I saw that one ventilator isnt spining as fast as the other one. PC was on wooden desk.

If it's in 2D mode (such as it would be when running the POST process when you first start it), it would/should be fairly slow.

One thing I can recommend is running a fan or benchmark in windowed mode, and see what the MSI software says about your GPU speed and GPU fan speed.

Solution
Oct 23, 2019

How do I know my gpu speed and fan speed work normal(what numbers are normal).