[SOLVED] why is my pc performing so poorly

Apr 27, 2020
my pc isnt able to push 60 fps on most games, idk if its because i got bad hardware or if theres something wrong with my system but its performing very poorly.

-amd ryzen 3 2200g
-amd rx570 8gb
-gskill 16 gb 3200mhz kit, dual channel
  • 450w 80 plus bronze psu
  • ssd 120 gb (boot), 1 tb hdd
  • asus prime a320m-k mb

Solution
Both the ryzen 3 2200g and the 570 are mid to low end parts...it will all depend on the monitor resolution and quality settings you pick.

At 1080p and med settings you should hit 60fps in most games...anything higher and your setup will struggle. If you're trying to run Discord while gaming I can already tell you your CPU wont support that...it's too slow and has too few cores...moving to a 3600 will make a huge difference.

alexbirdie

Respectable
Ryzen 2200g und rx570 sind generell nicht sehr schnell ( dafür billig).

Die Aussage "schafft nicht mehr als 60 fps" ist doch sehr allgemein, da du weder die Auflösung noch die Spiele beschreibst.

Aber schau mal in den 2 Links, die ich mitschicke. Da kriegst du einen Eindruck über deine Hardware und eventuell hast du da schon deine Antworten.

https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/amd...-leistungs-koenig-von-amd,3313148,seite2.html

https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/ryz...er-vega-grafikeinheit,3326600.html#testsystem

poorbugger

Distinguished
my pc isnt able to push 60 fps on most games, idk if its because i got bad hardware or if theres something wrong with my system but its performing very poorly.

-amd ryzen 3 2200g
-amd rx570 8gb
-gskill 16 gb 3200mhz kit, dual channel
  • 450w 80 plus bronze psu
  • ssd 120 gb (boot), 1 tb hdd
  • asus prime a320m-k mb
You need to provide more details than that. What settings are you running on and what type of games? Also the ryzen 3 2200g has an integrated graphics with it. Maybe your monitor is plugged in to the motherboard instead of the gpu?

Both the ryzen 3 2200g and the 570 are mid to low end parts...it will all depend on the monitor resolution and quality settings you pick.

At 1080p and med settings you should hit 60fps in most games...anything higher and your setup will struggle. If you're trying to run Discord while gaming I can already tell you your CPU wont support that...it's too slow and has too few cores...moving to a 3600 will make a huge difference.

Solution