[SOLVED] Why is my PC underperforming?

Solution
Your RAM doesn't appear to be running at the correct speed. The RAM needs to be in the A2/B2 slots and DOCP needs to be enabled in the BIOS. Doing this should increase gaming/benchmark performance.

You don't have much space left on the SSD which could negatively impact performance.

As for the CPU & GPU monitor temps during the benchmark and report back the max they reach. If they are overheating they may thermal throttle to avoid damage. HWmonitor works well (disregard the clock speeds for the CPU as sometimes there off) or use HWmonitor for the GPU and AMD Ryzem Master for the CPU.
https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

When running the benchmark make sure any...

Ralston18

Titan
Overall just low performance from boot up or does the pc perform as usual and then suddenly decline?

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe pc's performance.

Check Task Manager's Startup Tab for something unknown being launched at startup. Or perhaps later on.

Task Scheduler may be involved. Could be something has slipped in there and is launching.

Process Monitor and Process Explorer may help as well.

Look for some app, process, or service running in the background. Determine what resources are being maxed out.

WildCard999

Titan
Your RAM doesn't appear to be running at the correct speed. The RAM needs to be in the A2/B2 slots and DOCP needs to be enabled in the BIOS. Doing this should increase gaming/benchmark performance.

You don't have much space left on the SSD which could negatively impact performance.

As for the CPU & GPU monitor temps during the benchmark and report back the max they reach. If they are overheating they may thermal throttle to avoid damage. HWmonitor works well (disregard the clock speeds for the CPU as sometimes there off) or use HWmonitor for the GPU and AMD Ryzem Master for the CPU.
https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

When running the benchmark make sure any programs that don't need to be opened are closed as this affects scores.

Solution
Dec 26, 2019
boot is still great but I can feel how much frame loss I am having while gaming. That is what has me so confused. As you can see the ram cpu and gpu are all under performing by a decent amount.