Question Why is my RAM breaking everytime?

Dec 27, 2022
I built my first PC around 1 year ago and it worked fine until one day i started getting bluescreens and windows files were damaged. The bluescreen said “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT” so i figured it’s the RAM causing issues. I refunded my 2x16GB sticks and borrowed 1x8GB from a friend. With his stick everything worked fine again. When i received my new 2x32GB sticks the exact same issues came back (bluescreens, etc..). I thought the motherboard is the issue then and bought a new one and new RAM too since they were broken again. I built the new PC with a new motherboard and my new ram, the other parts were the same. I had the same issues again and my RAM is broken once again. I am very clueless about what to do now. I hope someone knows whats causing the issues.
My Specs:
CPU: i7–10700k
RAM: 2x16gb G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz
Friends RAM: 1x8gb Corsair 2666Mhz
Old MB: MSI Z490 Gaming edge wifi
New MB: Msi Z590 Gaming edge wifi
SSD’s: 1x M2 Samsung 960 Evo 256gb, 1x Sata Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
PSU: beQuiet! straight power 11 650W
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 MSI Ventus

Memory management error does not just mean your memory is bad. It can be as simple as an outdated gpu driver or a hardware conflict. Since the trouble seems to follow your new build I would zero in on your gpu first to rule it out as the problem. Try removing it and use your cpu hd graphics for computer use. See if the problem persists.

Dec 27, 2022
Memory management error does not just mean your memory is bad. It can be as simple as an outdated gpu driver or a hardware conflict. Since the trouble seems to follow your new build I would zero in on your gpu first to rule it out as the problem. Try removing it and use your cpu hd graphics for computer use. See if the problem persists.
Both RAM sticks are definitely broken. I tried Memtest86 on both sticks seperatly on my friends PC and both show tons of errors.

Dec 27, 2022