Feb 6, 2017
I am currently running

Ryzen 7 1800x
Asus Strix b350-f
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 3000mhz

I tried finding XMP kit and couldn’t see it

Plz help me if I can

Solution
Yes it can however with the Bios update you have more choice in settings and if stable at 2933Mhz then leave it at that.
Some things that can help stability are looser timings and now the ability to change command rate to 2T.
Playing around with timings is safe to try different settings however I don't recommend uping DRAM voltage beyond 1.4V.
Hi FlameDrop13 :)

The reason your RAM will not run at their rated SPD is because they are OC RAM and not the JDEC standard and therefore XMP profiles will not work.
I recommend first updating your Bios to 4011.
Obtain your SPD Timings and voltage from either Tools section of Bios or CPUz in Windows.
Manually enter these values in Bios with just one DIMM module in first slot to try.
If still no go then list the Part No of your RAM kit.

FlameDrop13

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017

I just updated bios and went to ezmode. I looked where it says docp and there is only profile one. No xmp

Yes it can however with the Bios update you have more choice in settings and if stable at 2933Mhz then leave it at that.
Some things that can help stability are looser timings and now the ability to change command rate to 2T.
Playing around with timings is safe to try different settings however I don't recommend uping DRAM voltage beyond 1.4V.

Solution