Question Why is my ram running at 2133? Please read

Apr 24, 2021
I set my XMP profile to 3200MHz in the bios but my ram only runs at 2133 according to task manager and CPU-Z. So i did a test and used the 2933 XMP profile and it ran that just fine at exactly 2933. I updated my bios, all the necessary hardware i have supports 3200MHz. I have the corsair vengeance pro RGB, B450 Tomahawk motherboard and the 2700x CPU. Idk what else it could be. Im not familiar with messing with timings and such.

Apr 24, 2021
https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-7-2700x
System Memory Specification
Up to 2933MHz

going past this number is called overclocking, which mostly requires some skills (or luck)
So I'm thinking the issue I'm having is that i have 2 different kits of ram (I didn't know this at the time of buying). The story is, I originally bought 2x8 sticks so 16gb ram total but the package got lost and I was given the option to have them reshipped so I did that, then later both packages had arrived so I had me an extra 16gb of ram. They are the same model and brand which is the Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB as I said above but Corsair says not to mix match kits (Again, i didn't know this when buying which was like 2 years ago). I'm running them at 2933MHz at the moment which is fine with me cause they refuse to go up to 3200MHz even when I've tried different timings, I'm not sure if its cause my CPU only supports 2933MHz cause a friend of mine also has the 2700x but has his ram running at 3200MHz but he doesn't have 2 different kits. Also it COULD be my motherboard. So in the end it would be best to get new ram all in one kit next time I upgrade.