Question Why is my RAM usage climbing to UNBELIEVABLE numbers ?

Mar 17, 2022
I am playing COD: Warzone and as I understand it is not a tough game on a decent setup although its not optimized well by Activision Devs. I believe my rig is more than capable, yet as I play I see the RAM usage start at mid 60s%(6.xGB RAM usage) and climb with what looks like no end. My game was starting to tap out at 95%(10GB RAM USAGE) Can anyone give me some tips or things to try? I have done certain things already from googling how to optimize warzone and try to get more usage out of GPU. Nothing seems to work. I am not really 1 to overclock, and the system is like 9 months old. any ideas?

It has been mentioned to upgrade to 32GB, but when it is continually climbing whats to stop it from doing the same with more RAM ? I'd like a fix over just throwing more space at it.

My rig:
CPU- AMD ryzen 5 5600x
MB- ROG STRIX B550 Gaming
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 16GB(2x8) 3200mhz
GPU- Nvidia 1660Ti
SSD- Corsair MP600core 1TB
PSU-850W coolermaster gold rx

Mar 17, 2022
Ok. so Im not quite THAT knowledgeable in these areas. But I tried to figure out if I have the latest bios, it appears I do. Chipset driver, I went ionto device manager and tried to do any updates it all seemed all up to date. Windows is up to date, game is up to date.
So I figured out that while I had some kind of Armoury Crate service running on my PC there was actually a utility app for it I could download of AMD. I got it and was using it instead to monitor my ram/cpu/gpu usage. It wierdly seems to have fixed the memory leak issue. I had constant 7500mb for about 3hrs.
However. Now I am having a similar/same problem of the in game chunking screen lag and it appears to be happening when my GPU is maxing out at 100%(or going over if thats a thing?) It ishovering around 70-80% and then spikes to 100% whenever I ADS on a player or there just alot going on on the screen. I see the GPU usage hit 100%, the frames drop from 100 to 25/30 and I usually end up dying cuz I couldnt react.