[SOLVED] Why is my sound crackly after installing new graphics card?

jarismic

Commendable
Nov 1, 2018
I recently upgraded from an RX 550 to a GTX 1650 Super. I reinstalled windows as a fresh start and everything and got all the necessary drivers.

However, whenever I play/open something graphically intense such as red dead redemption 2 or having a game with discord, OBS, and twitch open at once, the sound coming out of my headset gets really crackly and I can't make out anything someone says.

My headset is a Logitech G933 if that helps, but Ive never had this issue before the new graphics card.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Solution
Does the same problem happen, if headset in wireless mode and connected with audio cable?

If you're using wireless mode only, then try the headset with wired connection instead.

jayscee

Commendable
May 1, 2020
Same with me, its been 3 months for me and still can't fix it. I do recommend u to check ur BIOS system after u turn on ur pc. its usually the DEL key to open the BIOS sys. After going into the bios sys, check if the "Onboard audio" is" Enabled" instead of "Auto". Although it still didn't work for me, it might work for u. Give it a try.