Question Why is Nvidia Highlights not working anymore?

MarkLawrence_1993

Reputable
Jul 6, 2019
I installed Anthem last week and played it for a good few hours and Nvidia Geforce is giving me on screen notifications that my game highlights is recorded and saved automatically. I open the Nvidia Geforce menu by pressing alt+z then i saw that the highlights are saved to my C: drive, but the saved videos are a bit large since i'm playing in Ultra. I moved the saved location to my E: dive (storage) then played Anthem again. I noticed few days after that Nvidia Geforce is no longer saving my game highlights. What could be wrong? Does changing the location stopped it from working?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
GeForce Experience is crap software to begin with. Has never been perfect and always seems to cause people lots of problems.

It's possible that it caused it to stop working, but could've also stopped working just because for no reason.

Try resetting the GeForce Experience settings.

Could also try reinstalling GeForce Experience as well.

I personally don't use it for anything other than to let me know there's an update to the graphic drivers and to install that update.

MarkLawrence_1993

Reputable
Jul 6, 2019
GeForce Experience is crap software to begin with. Has never been perfect and always seems to cause people lots of problems.

It's possible that it caused it to stop working, but could've also stopped working just because for no reason.

Try resetting the GeForce Experience settings.

Could also try reinstalling GeForce Experience as well.

I personally don't use it for anything other than to let me know there's an update to the graphic drivers and to install that update.
I'll try reinstalling Geforce Experience but when i reinstall, will i be installing it to my E: drive (storage) so that the game highlights will be saved there instead of my C: drive (OS)?