Why is this PC So cheap? Worth?

Khal Drogo

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
Hey, I was at the local computer store and i was looking at components for building my own PC. Whilst doing this i came across a pre built computer with quite an appealing price.

Now, i'm no expert on computers and to be honest i'm a bit scared about getting ripped off at these computer shops. I just don't want a computer that runs awesome for a year and then dies because it didn't have a proper fan or it couldn't handle the overclock. So for 848 Euro / 1157.94 USD the computer has the following specs

-CPU: AMD FX-8350, Black Edition, 8 cores, Base frequency: 4Ghz, Cache: 16MB

-RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600

-HDD: 1TB SATA3 hard drive, 7200RPM, 64MB cache

-Motherboard: AMD 970 chipset, 4 RAM slots, 2 graphic card slots, 6 SATA3 ports, 2 USB3.0 ports.

-DVD writer: 24x DVD Writer

-Case and PSU: Raidmax Cobra case + Quality 550w PSU

-Sound Adapter: Feature 8-channel Intel High Definition Audio

-Network: Optimized Gigabit LAN connectivity

-Genuine OS (Windows 7) is available for separate purchase. If OS is not purchased, a trial version will be installed for test purpose.

Is this a good priced PC? I really want a good PC for gaming that will last for many years to come and perform well on max settings.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post,

direct link to the online selling of the PC can be found here - http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/desktops/no-monitor/auction-694229062.htm

Extra 100 dollars will get the genuine windows 7 pro license.