Question why is win 11 giving me a hard time downloading Thunderbird?

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
I have been having a hard time with Thunderbird installation on win 11. I open firefox, enter "Thunderbird.net", and nothing appears as it once did awhile back.
I am trying to reinstall it after deleting the previous one via control\uninstall programs. I was told to go to uptodownload site to download an earlier version and ifound nothing on that site that gave me any option to download anything. I do not know if this is a win 11 problem or some glitch going on.
]

gardenman

Splendid
I'm not sure why the page isn't showing up for you. Maybe a Firefox extension is messing with things. Try running Firefox with extensions disabled.
Firefox -> Help menu -> Troubleshoot mode.

Or... the official Thunderbird download link is currently:
https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-115.7.0-SSL&os=win64&lang=en-US
Note: That is the English-US version, and 64-bit.
This link will change if there's an update.
This downloads: Thunderbird Setup 115.7.0.exe

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
went t6 FF and f6r soom reason it seems it is a limited version if there is such a thing. I clicked on the menu bar and there is rarely anything links showing. I was looking for troubleshoot and/or setttings and nothing shows up. I do not know if its windows 11 or Firefox problem. I noticed at the top the extension icon , clicked on that and nothing appears. In the past with previous versions and installed FF, everything was available, but not on this win 11 system.