Question Why is Windows making beeping sounds?

Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Occasionally windows will beep (in the operating system through pc speakers, not in post). The beeps sound like morse-code, but all the beeps are the same in duration and pitch. The number of beeps can differ however.
In the most recent case I got five to seven beeps when trying to run bitdefender's optimizer to see if it would stop the beeps. While the optimizer did run, it did not stop the beeps as I can still trigger the sounds by opening the optimizer. The bitdefender optimizer also lags when windows makes these sounds.
These beeps started after I did a fresh install of windows, and now the computer is bogged down significantly. Currently all I have installed is Bitdefender, Malwarebytes, Steam, and Google Chrome.
So my question is, what do these beeps indicate, and how would I go about fixing the problem?

These are my pc specs

i7-5820k
X99 Asrock Taichi
Diamond AMD R9 290
16Gb RAM [Tested using windows diagnostic and found no errors] (four sticks - two sets of two are different speeds and brands)
1 SSD (Samsung EVO 850)
2 HDD (Hitachi and Seagate Baracuda)
1 DVD Drive

Feb 22, 2019
Windows beeps for 3 main reasons.
Warning about a USB issue (voltage).
Warning about a disc issue (hard drive smart notification).
You are getting notifications from an app or program.

To my knowledge, all USB ports are functional, but I'll see what I can do to test those, if I can.
I feel that a harddrive problem would be the problem here as I had a raid setup in the previous install of windows, and maybe i didn't disable the raid properly. Since I dont have much installed, I'll try completely wiping the drives, reinstalling windows again, and restore the mobo bios to its factory settings (the raid was being controlled by the mobo...)

Feb 22, 2019
I just got a laptop with beeping sounds.
I started in Safe Mode with Networking and the sound was gone.
Then went back to normal mode and the beeping sounds came back.
It was Discord app notifications.

Huh, well I can try and reinstall Discord (forgot to mention that I had that). I cleared my CMOS, and that stopped the frequency of the beeps, but it still happens every now and then.