Why is Youtube Not Working On My Newly Built Gaming RIG ??!

May 22, 2018
For The Past few months YouTube have stopped working/loading on My Newly Built Gaming PC. When I First Built My PC YouTube Was Working Perfectly but after a Month YouTube Just Stopped Loading. It doesn't work on both EDGE and Chrome. I have Tried Number of Fixes such as Reinstalling Browser, Reinstalling Windows, Disabling Firewall ETC. I Dunno How this happened. I updated my Flash player, Java Etc. This Started to happen when I reset my Router in March. I built my PC on Feb. On My Investigations It turns out that only when I am connected to My WiFi YouTube doesn't load. I have tried it on my One Plus 5T, My dad's iPhone 6 + and my mom's iPhone 6. The Results are the same. But When I use a different network i.e. My Personal Hotspot, YouTube loads just fine. Also After I Accessed YouTube using my Hotspot, I switched back to my Home WiFi, YouTube Was Loading but I noticed that Pop-up ads failed to load. Maybe the Problem is My Router Setting. I would appreciate any help.

PC SPECS:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (latest drivers installed)
GPU - NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti (latest drivers installed)
RAM - 8GB
DISPLAY- 1366x768

I also Reinstalled Windows 10 but to no avail.

Thanks,
Fearlessboy000

May 22, 2018

1.It was reset because it displayed RED internet Light for three Days. it's I-BALL BATON 300M ADSL+ROUTER
2.Yeah
3.I used to have admin right but Now it just won't open the router page

Ralston18

Titan
What error message do you get when the router page fails to open?

Do you have the User Guide/Manual for the I-BALL router?

If not, the following link may match:

https://www.iball.co.in/File/Product/Drivers/iB-WRB314N%20User%20Mannual.pdf

According to the manual the red light is the power LED per Page 4.

Page 7 presents how to access the router's admin pages. If you did a full factory reset then the router needs to be completely reconfigured for you network.

May 22, 2018

It (192.168.1.1 and/or 192.168.0.1) Fails To load

TRENDING THREADS