[SOLVED] Why multiple recovery partitions in my sony vaio laptop?

Jul 22, 2021
multiple-Partitions.png

I have just 240GB SSD. Why my laptop has 2 recovery partitions? I want more space so should I delete that 22.82GB partition? I have created recovery media in USB.Will I be able to Refresh(not reset,reinstalling windows without deleting personal files) my pc using external USB, if I delete that 22.82GB partition? Thanks in advance.

Solution
multiple-Partitions.png

I have just 240GB SSD. Why my laptop has 2 recovery partitions? I want more space so should I delete that 22.82GB partition? I have created recovery media in USB.Will I be able to Refresh(not reset,reinstalling windows without deleting personal files) my pc using external USB, if I delete that 22.82GB partition? Thanks in advance.

Can't see your photo.

If you can install Windows by yourself, you don't need it. Just delete everything and start fresh with the whole disk space as one.
multiple-Partitions.png

Can't see your photo.

If you can install Windows by yourself, you don't need it. Just delete everything and start fresh with the whole disk space as one.

Solution