[SOLVED] why my aim is inconsistent?

Sep 7, 2020
Hi, i have been playing csgo from 3 months..what i have observed is that sometimes i aim like a god and sometimes waste why is like that? any tips to keep it on track?

Solution
Is this specific to only CSGO or does the same thing happen in other shooters? Could be anything from a worn out mouse pad that is making the laser skip or the mouse itself. There could also be a driver issue on the USB port you're using the mouse on.

Clean your mouse pad or use something else to see if that changes anything. If not I would swap the USB port you're using for the mouse.

Solidjake

Notable
Sep 6, 2019
Is this specific to only CSGO or does the same thing happen in other shooters? Could be anything from a worn out mouse pad that is making the laser skip or the mouse itself. There could also be a driver issue on the USB port you're using the mouse on.

Clean your mouse pad or use something else to see if that changes anything. If not I would swap the USB port you're using for the mouse.

Solution
Hi, i have been playing csgo from 3 months..what i have observed is that sometimes i aim like a god and sometimes waste why is like that? any tips to keep it on track?
Practice, practice and more practice. Like anything that takes precision reflexes it is building muscle memory that is key. I’d say to try and always sit with the same posture and same distance from the screen.

I will say I have noticed if I have not eaten in 12+ hours (something I often do as I don’t like breakfast) my accuracy is way off. I eat something and 1/2hr later I’m better.

Sep 7, 2020
Practice, practice and more practice. Like anything that takes precision reflexes it is building muscle memory that is key. I’d say to try and always sit with the same posture and same distance from the screen.

I will say I have noticed if I have not eaten in 12+ hours (something I often do as I don’t like breakfast) my accuracy is way off. I eat something and 1/2hr later I’m better.
ok thx for answering.. so which map u recommend me to practise?

Sep 7, 2020

ya..i have also observed that...maybe a mouse issue..which mouse would u reccomend me under 20$?