Question Why my display ports do not work?

Mar 21, 2020
Hi, I have an RTX 1660 Ti which has one HDMI port and 3 Display ports. I use a Display Port to HDMI adapter because my monitor has no display ports on it. This was working fine until one day I woke up and the display ports no longer worked. I tried the HDMI port with both monitors and they both work with the HDMI port, so the issue is not the monitors. I also updated my computer and drivers and am still having the same problem. When I researched this someone said to unplug my monitors and PC for 5 minutes and then try again, that also did not work. I have tried three different types of adapters and none of them are working, even though one of them used to work. I researched this problem and someone said that I may need an active adapter because my monitor does not support Display Ports. The only thing that makes sense is that the adapter that used to work was active and now is broken. And none of the other adapters I have are active. Is that possible? If so should this adapter work fine? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ascsubtag=tomshardware-5628486753484160000-20